Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blight!

I think this is what they call "blight", at least that's what I would call blight :( I've cut off about 5 tomatoes that are turning brown. I cut off some green tomatoes and brought them home to see if they will turn red, before they too start to turn brown. I am so sad.

On a happier note, I did harvest some carrots! Not bad I think, some were still small, but you can't tell until you pick them.


Size matters!

OK these were just funny looking!

And my pumpkin continues to grow. :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh no, that's so disappointing. I wonder how much it has to do with the ridiculous amount of rain we've had this summer. I'll have to go and check my tomatoes to see if the same thing is happening.

    Your carrots are really cool though, especially the wacky ones!

    ReplyDelete