And finally, another before and after photo...I don't know whose garden this is but it has an angel watching over it :) this photo taken June 6:
And this taken a month later, July 7, just from a different angle:

A lady in walking her dog in the park commented to us that she feels a lot safer in the park with the garden here, she says there is always someone busy in the garden when she walks her dog.
A lady in walking her dog in the park commented to us that she feels a lot safer in the park with the garden here, she says there is always someone busy in the garden when she walks her dog.
On a sadder note, the reports of thievery is on the increase, ornaments are being taken from gardens, plants are being trod on, and tools are being taken. I know it is a pain, but try not to leave anything you don't want stolen there....It's such a shame.
That looks like a Choke Cherry tree but I'm not 100% certain. I wouldn't try eating one though. Have the birds been around it at all?
ReplyDeletethe tree is a cherry for sure...looks like a choke to me too. if so, the berries are edible but sour. better for jam i think. and birds.
ReplyDelete